Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

English 2021 (321 RIQ)

 Today in English class we are learning a new ways to present our work, the project is called 321 RIQ. this project is some what "easy" to do and here I am asking the teacher what to do. 321 represent each letter in this new strategy. 

3 Recall: 3 things I remember about this lesson.

2 Insights: 2 new things I learnt in this lessons.

1 Question: 1 question I have about something I didn't understand or still want to know about.


3 Recall

In the last lesson we were given a task, our task was to put 4 words (Ms Truter choose them) into and story

My dog thought that my other dog was mating with a neighbourhood dog, I can tell he grew suspicion as he is always sniffing my other dog every time she got back from her “walk”. They started to fight a lot, fallacy grew upon the twos relationship and its wasn't looking good. My other dog was hard to read, or “enigma” should I say, then both dogs left and never came back. Their disappearance was forgotten.  


2 Insight


2 new things I've learnt in this class, I didn't notice this but I didn't know I was good at writing. Compared to my old writing I believe that I have improved, another thing I have learnt is actually my English. I don't need the auto correct as much anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about