Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

What does music mean to me?

 1. Have you studied music before? Preformed? 

yes I have been in the music class since last year but I haven't preformed in a while 

2. What type of music do you like listening to? Why?

Reggae: reason why I like listening to reggae is because the lyrics are so powerful and deep when you listen to a reggae song, and I like all the different types or sounds in the songs.

Rap: I only listen to old school rap because they are very catchy and I can tell the artist put a lot of effort into there music. 

Name 3 bands/singers you like and why?

Bob Marley: All his songs are a vibe

Lab: their music is very mallow and their just a good vibe

Drake: all his songs are just catchy

4.  What would you like to learn in music?

I would want to start playing the guitar.

5. why did you choose music

Because I grew surrounded by music and now I have a chance to play what I would like to do   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ricci! Super glad you are back in Music for this semester! You have such great taste in Music and I love your reasons for why you enjoy Reggae! You have heaps of potential in Music we just need to get you out of your Performing shell! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about