Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

PE

On Thursday in psychical ed, I played/wasted  everyone in table tennis. Jaxon was my first opponent and obviously I won, next was Nate and he wasn't so skilled as me. Yes I might sound cocky but I'm telling the truth, i'm good at ping pong. As I was winning every single game there was was one more opponent, James. He was pretty good but not good as me, and I ended up winning.  

Then we had to swap so I went to juggle the hake sack. But first I had to juggle the devil sticks and Obviously I wasn't as good at juggling. It was very difficult juggling the hake sacks, but I was good at juggling the cloths. But my favorite activity in PE would be table tennis.     

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ricci

    I really like how you told us who you versed in P.E and some of the details that happened in your P.E class, Nice to know that you really enjoy table tennis.

    I think next time you could proof read your blog post before you check it to make sure theirs not any spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about