Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Health assessment

 Though the term we were given an assessment. all the topics were different like drugs and alcohol, mental well being, and the mental health. the topic that i chose was marijuana, the reason why I chose marijuana is because I grew up around a lot of cannabis smokers. 

First we had to find 5 questions about the topic. each question that was given by miss was in different colours. my questions that I wanted to find out thew answers was What is weed, why is it illegal, Why is it harmful, what are the negative outcomes, and how does marijuana effect the brain. 

Next we had to give three strategies on how daily stoners could quit smoking.

Start vaping

Working out

Find a hobbies

Then we had to create a way of presenting our topic, and I chose to make a poster for anyone who don't feel comfortable smoking weed. I chose to a poster because it's very easy and it's beautiful. but it also stands out of if someone see's this post and struggling to give up smoking I hope this would help. 











Quick reflection I found it hard but at least I finished it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about