Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Music questions

1. I choose the piano because there are a lot of popular song played by the piano.
2. The genre me and Tukotahi did was r&b and the song I choose to play was (The weekend blinding lights)
3. Most challenge part of the song learning to use my right hand more than other since is a lefty. but while playing the song I learn´t to use my right hand by putting my left hand behind my back.
4.yes better than nothing.
5. Learn to play more piano so I get the hang of it.
6. Yes but I think I need to improve a bit more. 
 7. That I got the chances to play an instrument that I always wanted to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about