Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

1. What is your end outcome?- what a stop motion. Stop motion is a animation but taking a photo one by one with the character that you have made.

2. What have you done so far to get there? I have made a story board so one time I might forget the story while making the animation so that would help remember what's it about

3. What do I still need to do? I need to do the movie

4. Brief outline of your story? There are 2 characters who are friends called pedro and peffy Pete. They are sitting around a campfire and one kidnaps the other one to take over the camp

We are doing whiteboard illustration and the people in my group are Makaea, Tahlia and Kyla

1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about