Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

Tom Trueheart

Tom Trueheart             
Make a copy, rename and start your writing on your copy.

"Tom Trueheart must rescue his six brothers and their Princess brides from the Land of Dark Stories."  
Tom is the hero of the story.
"He has a special sword,  He has courage, He has purpose, There is only one problem, he is the size of a thumb."


Learn
Click on the url below and watch the short clip



Before you start writing think about the following questions:
What has happened to Tom’s brothers and their Princess Brides? How have they been captured and why?
What do you think Tom will do to rescue them? What does his plan involve?
Do you think that being the size of a thumb is going to be a disadvantage or an advantage?


Create  
WALT use adjectives to describe a setting.
WALT write a rescue operation for Tom’s family, remembering that Tom is only the size of a thumb.

We know we have done this when:
We have described the opening scene in detail. What do we see, hear, smell, taste and feel.

We have planned a rescue operation thinking about how Tom is going to save his family.


Go to this padlet Tom Trueheart and start writing your ideas, words feelings adjectives similies and metaphors.

Share
Once this is completed you can publish it on your personal blog.

‘’Chip CHIP’’ I yelled out for Chip I thought that he must be asleep. ‘’CHIP COME HERE NOW!’’ I was in the forest I was cold, like a lion being in antarctica.

It was winter and I was alone, ‘’hello you little boy’’ said this old man, ‘’who are you?’’ he asked ‘’ i’m Tom William’’ ‘’what a dumb name’’ the old man started to laugh ‘’ i’m on a mission to find my six brother’’.
‘’Jack, James, Mikaere, Tyler, Jelly, Belly,’’ the old man was shocked ‘’wait I know them... they are at the petrat castle’’.  

‘’Ok i’m going to go there right now’’ 1 hour later ‘’nah I will go tomorrow’’ ‘’come on man’’ said the old man I went to sleep on my bed’’.

‘’AHHHHH’’ yelled the old man ‘’BOY COME ON WE HAVE TO GET TO THAT CASTLE!’’ I got up and got my stuff and went off. ‘’So where is this castle?’’ I asked ‘’ up north’’ ‘’WHAT!’’ I yelled ‘’how are we going to get there?’’

‘’A jetpack’’ ‘’do you have a jetpack?’’ I asked ‘’no!’’ but then we found a boat so we got on it and started to paddle. ‘’Paddle faster man’’ ‘’your the one that is not paddeln’’.
2 weeks 1.PM we made it ‘’yes finally’’ we found the castle and went to go and find my brothers ‘’ok let’s go’’. Me and the old man had to fight danger, fire balls, rockets, even water THAT HAD A SHARK IN IT! There was a little bridge that you had to walk over, ‘’ i’m going first’’.



I was scared that I would die so then I started to run and the bridge was starting to break, and as soon I jumped off the bridge was broken into pieces ‘’how am I getting to you?’’ ‘’don’t know bye bye’’ ‘’NO DON’T YOU DARE GO!’’

I left him and I found my brothers ‘’yeah let's get out of here we ran off to a little pathway and we made it out. ‘’ARE YOU STILL HERE?!’’yelled the old man but I just ran off with my brothers and went off. But it’s not the end to be counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about