Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Arctic circle

Arctic Circle             
Make a copy, rename and start your writing on your copy.

The Arctic Circle animation.  In a desolate landscape one man's survival depends on the single fruit tree by his house.  One day a strange box arrives and gives him a special power.  Will he be able to control his urge to keep the box from his neighbour?


Learn
Click on the url below and watch the short clip


Before you start writing think about the following questions:
What is happening? Where is the man? Is he human, how can we tell?  Why is he there on his own?  What option will he choose?

Create  
WALT create an internal monologue for the main character.

We know we have done this when:
We have written what the character is thinking as he discovers what the box of magic is able to do and decides what he will do now?


Go to this padlet Arctic Circle and start writing your ideas, words feelings adjectives similes and metaphors.

Share
Once this is completed you can publish it on your personal blog.

I am in the Arctic Circle. It was colder than being in the antarctic sea, my neighbor was working on something that could change the world. I hated him, people say that he is smarter than me, but he won’t be. It was morning I was hungry then a big fat hippo, my neighbor came out of his little house ‘’good morning’’ said my neighbor, I just look away and through to myself I  should punch him.

I started to spin a handle that grows apples, it takes for ever!. My neighbor went back into his little house while I was growing my apples. I had an idea to go to his house and put a bomb there, as I was thinking an apple fell on my head, I started to scream because I thought it was aliens.

But there was a box, I wonder what in it. I walked to it like a small mouse it moved ‘’THERE IS A ALIENS!’’  I yelled but i’m not stupid so I run to it and I touch.
BOOM!! I flew in the air and hit my head on the tree, my neighbor came out his little house and started to laugh. But when I touched the tree it grow apples, I was so surprised. I was thinking that when I touch the box I would grow apples without taking for ever!.

But then the box started to move, ‘’HEY USE YOUR NOGGIN DON’T GO TO HIM’’ I was kind of a bum. It moved again then I started to ran after it, ‘’COME HERE!’’ I yelled, I blocked it’s way I jumped on it.

Then the box was gone then my hands turned yellow now I was happy but then I was turning into a box ‘’NO NO!!’’ I yelled ‘’NO!’’ I was a box know sounds stupid but really i’m a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about