Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

This is not a planet its my home

I am dreaming in my head I wonder what kind of food there is. it feel’s like i'm in a trapped house I look out the window it really does not look like my home that I lived in. it was dark there were a lot of stars my eyes are blurry as I try to wake up. My dad would make me a cake he always puts nuts in it he puts the nuts in it they can’t even fit in the cake. I look around the trapped house for a banana but I couldn't find it. Then I went back to sleep but I couldn't cause i knew that I would miss seeing my dad and I would not be happy. So  I just stay awake when I get to earth my dad would be very old I wonder what he look’s like. The shine sun was out the window then I knew that I was coming home. I have a big smile on my face as I look on the left side I see a picture of my dad 
I have one tear coming out of my eyes. I feel happy i’m going to earth the atmosphere was very hard to go down but Finley I got to earth. I Looked around I
 say to myself what happened when 
I was in space. Then I face planted on the ground and said NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!NO!!!!!! The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about