Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

100 word challenge

Week 4:

This is the new 100 word challenge
You will be working in your Tuakana/Tēina pair for this writing task. You will be collaborating to create an exciting piece of writing together.
Before you start:
Make a copy of the file and save it in your tuhituhi folder. Name it “T3 W4 - 100 word challenge ” (then your initials)   
Learn:
Here is the latest prompt:

Just what is the story behind this character’s laughter?


The form will close on 19th August at 23.45 BST
Create:
WALT: Create a descriptive piece of writing through the eyes of the main character

We need to focus on these things:

  • Full stops and capital letters
  • Using language features to make our writing more interesting


Share:
Once this is completed you can publish it on your personal blogs.
  

Hi I’m a seal I was going home and I had the most funniest day. I will start from the beginning, I was at school and my friend told me a joke it made me laugh so hard.He told me jokes he said “ what time did the man go to the dentist? tooth hurty” and I started laughing. after school I was going home I saw a man he was walking home his pant fell down I started to laugh. I saw a clown telling some jokes he told me the most funniest joke he said “ Coca Cola.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about